1. How long after my wedding/elopement/session will I receive my images?
You will receive a link to your private password protected online gallery within 3 weeks of your wedding/elopement/session with me.
2. How will I receive my photos from my session?
Once your session is edited, they will be delivered by email with a link to an online gallery. You can download, share and order prints directly from the gallery.
3. Do we receive all the images taken during our session?
The short answer is no, you do not. I eliminate any duplicates, out of focus shots, and any unflattering images that may dilute the overall product delivery. This is where you have to trust the professional to give you the absolute best.
4. How many images do you provide for weddings & elopements?
I do not have a minimum or maximum amount of images I provide. If they are great, I deliver them. On average, an hour of wedding/elopement coverage yields roughly 75-85 edited images.
5. Do you travel?
ABSOLUTELY! I have a bucket list of places I would love to shoot and offer reasonable travel fees.
7. Can you hold our date for us?
Unfortunately, no. In order to guarantee your date in my calendar, you will need to pay a $500 retainer and sign the contract.