1. How long after my wedding/elopement/session will I receive my images?
You will receive a link to your private password protected online gallery within 3 weeks of your wedding/elopement/session with me.
2. How will I receive my photos from my session?
Once your session is edited, they will be delivered by email with a link to an online gallery. You can download, share and order prints directly from the gallery. The gallery will be online for 10 years!
3. Do we receive all the images taken during our session?
The short answer is no, you do not. I eliminate any duplicates, missed focused shots, and any unflattering images that may dilute the overall product delivery. This is where you have to trust the professional you hired to deliver the best of the best.
4. How many images do you provide for weddings & elopements?
I do not have a minimum or maximum amount of images I provide. Simply put, if they are great, I deliver them. On average, an hour of coverage yields roughly 75-85 edited images.
5. Do you travel?
ABSOLUTELY! I have a bucket list of places I would love to shoot and offer reasonable travel fees.
6. Do you offer a complimentary engagement session if we book our wedding or elopement with you?
I do! However, it is only included in 6 hours of coverage or more. Please inquire for more details.
7. Can you hold our date for us?
Unfortunately, no. In order to guarantee your date in my calendar, you will need to pay a 50% retainer and sign the contract.
8. How do I book?
Click HERE or email me at I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!